WARRANTY INFORMATION FOR THE USB TABLEMIKE/TRAVELMIKE/MULTIADAPTER/FLEXYMIKE
Thank you for purchasing this award winning USB TableMike/TravelMke/MultiAdapter/FlexyMike.
1. SpeechWare has made every effort to design and manufacture this product to the highest standards of quality; and warrants that the device is free from any defect attributable to materials or workmanship.
2. SpeechWare will, at its own expense, either, (i) repair the product using new or refurbished parts or (ii) replace the product with a new or refurbished product, provided you file a valid claim promptly after a defect has come to your attention in the form provided in this Warranty (see below), within one year from the date of purchase as shown on the purchase invoice. This is the only obligation assumed by SpeechWare under this warranty. SpeechWare accepts no liability other than as above provided, subject only to the possible application of mandatory laws.
3. SpeechWare will accept no liability for damage caused to the device by an electrical power fluctuation/spike when the microphone is attached to the computer through the USB port.
4. Any defective parts removed from a product or defective products that have been replaced by either a third party authorised repairer or returned to SpeechWare during the course of a warranty claim shall become the property of SpeechWare. Any repair undertaken by an authorised third-party repairer, shall be deemed to have been provided by SpeechWare under the terms and provisions of this warranty.
5. In no event, shall SpeechWare be liable with regard to any results or for any special, indirect or incidental damages, except in case of gross negligence or wilful misconduct. Specifically, the warranty does not cover any damage resulting from accidental damage, neglect, improper handling or misuse howsoever caused; nor does the warranty cover damage due to force majeure events.
6. This warranty will become automatically void in the following events:
- a) the device has been modified or repaired by someone not authorised by SpeechWare or without SpeechWare approval;
- b) the device had the serial numbers removed, altered or rendered unreadable;
- c) the device is discovered to have serial numbers that do not match each other, or serial numbers that do not match the unit number;
- d) the device has fallen from a certain height;
- e) the connector of the microphone boom has not being inserted properly in its emplacement and therefore broke;
- f) the spilling of any liquid, even accidentally on any part of the device.
7. Within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase, if a SpeechWare product should develop a fault, SpeechWare at its sole discretion may authorise a full refund of paid price including postal charges, provided all materials and packaging are returned in good condition to the point of sale with a copy of the sales receipt/invoice.
How to Obtain Warranty Support
Before submitting a warranty claim, in the first instance, we recommend you contact the initial point-of-purchase for technical assistance / advice / support. Valid warranty claims will generally, but not exclusively, be processed through the point of purchase. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product related questions should be addressed directly to SpeechWare. Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying SpeechWare or the point of purchase of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention, and in any event no later than before the expiry of the warranty period. Any claims not submitted within the warranty period will be void.
How to Make a Warranty Claim
1. Obtain a Return Material Authorisation (RMA) by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with the following information:
- a. Name and contact details of the purchaser
- b. Product serial number
- c. Copy of the original invoice with date of purchase, showing place of purchase
- d. Detailed description of the problem.
2. Once you receive the RMA, send the defective product to the nearest repair centre in your country of purchase, whose address will be communicated with the RMA.
3. Where possible utilise the original shipping box or pack the unit in robust packaging to prevent further damage during shipping and handling.
4. Upon completion of repair, SpeechWare will refund all shipping costs associated with the processing of the warranty claim, and return the device upon completion of repair.
Customers can obtain an additional year of warranty cover by registering the purchase of their device in this web within a one calendar month period from the date shown on the purchase invoice. Customer registration does not alter the terms and conditions of this Warranty except that the warranty period will be 2 year period from the original date of purchase to a maximum of two years.
All disputes arising under this warranty shall be governed by the laws of Belgium.